The success of Carnival Cruise Lines’ Senior Cruise Director John Heald’s blog has led to the creation of Best Blogs at Sea, a collection of Heald’s favorite web sites that provides a unique, behind-the-scenes look into eight Carnival Corporation & plc brands: AIDA, Carnival, Costa, Cunard, Holland America Line, Ocean Village, P&O Cruises, and The Yachts of Seabourn.
Designed as a “one-stop shop” for the latest news and information on these distinctly different cruise operators – each a leader in its own market – Best Blogs at Sea (www.bestblogsatsea.com) showcases the fascinating personalities and magnificent vessels that have played a key role in these companies’ success.
In addition to highlighting the cruise industry’s top blogs, Best Blogs at Sea includes links to other cruise-oriented sites among the various brands along with a top 10 list of the most visited blogs within the site. Featured blogs include:
- AIDA Web Lounge – offers photos and information on the top-rated German cruise operator, along with features such as the “Captain’s Blog.”
- Boat Buddy (Ocean Village) – an interactive blog that embodies the characteristics of the British cruise operator, which caters to younger, more active vacationers.
- Carnival News Blog – features photos, video clips and news updates on the fun, unique vacation experience of the world’s most popular cruise line.
- Eurodam News Blog (Holland America Line) – provides a comprehensive overview of the new Holland America Line ship, which accommodates 2,104 guests and entered service earlier this year.
- James Cusick’s Blog (P&O Cruises) – within this blog, the executive chief purser of the Arcadia offers an insider’s view of the day-to-day operation of the 1,952-passenger ship.
- John Heald’s Blog (Carnival) – the most popular blog in cruising, thus far 3.4 million visitors have logged on to read Heald’s interesting take on the cruise industry and life in general.
- Odyssey Blog (The Yachts of Seabourn) – offers photos and updates on the construction progress of Seabourn’s newest and largest yacht, the 450-passenger Odyssey.
- We Are Cunard – showcases the people and places – as well as the classic ocean liners– that make up the venerable British cruise operator.
- World of Costa – the distinctive Italian flavor of Europe’s largest cruise operator is showcased in this comprehensive and informative Web site collecting cruise experiences, pictures and dreams of guests and prospects.