The new Carnival Magic is currently sailing on its inaugural nine-day cruise from Venice to Barcelona. Included among the nearly 3,700 guests are a number of popular travel bloggers who are reporting back to their readers about the many innovations available aboard the new 130,000-ton “Fun Ship.” The group includes:
- Shannon Hurst Lane (www.travelingmamas.com, Twitter: @travelingmamas or @CajunMama)
- Don Faust (www.caroundtheworld.com, Twitter: @DonFaustPhoto or @CAroundTheWorld)
- Lynn O’Rourke Hayes (www.familytravel.com, Twitter: @lohayes)
- Garry Arndt (www.Everything-Everywhere.com , Twitter: @EverywhereTrip)
- Doug Parker and Matt Basford (www.cruiseradio.net, Twitter: @cruiseradio)
- Alex and Luke (www.alexandluke.com, Twitter: @alexandluke)
Be sure and follow their “magical” adventures as they check out all the ship’s new features from the Caribbean-inspired RedFrog Pub to Cucina del Capitano family-style Italian restaurant, and SportSquare outdoor recreation complex.
They’ll also be posting and tweeting from the breathtaking Mediterranean ports visited during the Carnival Magic’s inaugural nine-day voyage, including Dubrovnik, Naples, Messina, Civitavecchia (Rome), Livorno, and Monaco.