It’s day five of Carnival Magic’s nine-day inaugural cruise and the bloggers sailing on this voyage have been busy keeping their readers abreast of the ship’s many unique innovations and features.
From sampling Caribbean-inspired libations and snacks at the RedFrog Pub to traversing across suspended cables at SkyCourse – the first ropes course at sea – the bloggers have truly captured the essence of Carnival’s newest “Fun Ship.”
Some of the many bloggers who have been reporting live this week include:
- Phil Reimer/Ports & Bows (www.blogs.portsandbows.com)
- Linda Garrison/About.com (www.cruises.about.com; Twitter: @AboutCruises)
- Lynn and Cele Seldon (www.lynnseldon.com; Twitter: @lynnseldonink)
- Matt Roseboom/Cruise News Weekly (www.cruisenewsweekly.com; Twitter: @CruiseGuide)
- Chris Owen/Chris Cruises-Gadling (www.chriscruises.net; Twitter: @OrlandoChris)
Following the nine-day inaugural cruise, Carnival Magic will operate a summer schedule of seven- to 12-day Mediterranean from Barcelona through October then reposition to Galveston, Texas, for year-round seven-day Caribbean service beginning November 14, 2011.