This Cinco de Mayo, Carnival Cruise Line is revealing its most-ordered margarita drinks at its Mexican-inspired BlueIguana Tequila Bar, which is popular with guests on the many ships that feature it across the fleet. Today, more than 15,000 margaritas will be served fleetwide.
Carnival’s BlueIguana features 17 tequilas and agave spirits and offers more than a dozen different margarita-based cocktails. So, which of the margaritas offered on board are guests’ favorites? For the first time, Carnival is revealing its top five most-ordered margaritas:
5. Green Iguana – An intriguing, green creation made with 1800 Silver Tequila and Midori, this margarita combines the flavors of coconut, pineapple juice and citrus.
4. Bite of Iguana – The feisty combination of Tromba Blanco Tequila, peach schnapps, Skyy Vodka, orange juice, citrus and Sierra Mist create this unique take on the margarita.
3. Agave Pineapple Tea – This pineapple refreshment packs a punch and includes Tromba Blanco Tequila, Bacardi Rum, Bombay Original Gin, Skyy Vodka, citrus, pineapple and a splash of soda.
2. Mango Margarita – A margarita with a sweet and tropical twist, this tropical delight mixes 1800 Silver Tequila, J.F. Haden’s Mango Liqueur, citrus, simple syrup and pineapple juice.
1. Blue’s Patron Margarita – BlueIguana’s signature margarita tops the list by far. Made with Patrón Silver Tequila, triple sec, agave nectar and fresh lime juice, this cocktail is the most popular margarita on Carnival cruise ships.
BlueIguana Tequila Bar is featured on nearly every Carnival ship sailing from the U.S. The Mexican-themed bar offers drinks that complements food offerings at the nearby BlueIguana Cantina.
For additional information on Carnival Cruise Line and to book a cruise vacation on Carnival, call 1-800-CARNIVAL, visit http://www.carnival.com, or contact your favorite travel advisor or online travel site.