Carnival Cruise Line honored recipients of its 2015 Excellence Awards with a celebration held earlier this week at the company’s Miami headquarters.
The 15 honorees – who represent all travel agency business models across the U.S. and Canada – were selected by Carnival’s sales team based on their innovative marketing techniques, brand advocacy and sales success strategies.
This year’s Excellence Awards recipients include:
- AAA Carolinas (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Caladesi Travel/Dancin’ at Sea ® (Hendersonville, N.C.)
- Cruise Brothers (Providence, R.I.)
- Cruise Planners – Clayton Travel & Tours (Clayton, Calif.)
- Cruises Etc. (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Dream Cruises by Terri Howell (Baton Rouge, La.)
- Lincoln Tours (Monterey Park, Calif.)
- McGehee Cruise & Vacation, Inc. (Jackson, Miss.)
- Nexion, LLC (Irving, Texas)
- Pulaski Tickets & Tours, Inc. (Pulaski, N.Y.)
- Robert Q Travel (Windsor, Ontario)
- Tania Travel & Tours (Miami, Fla.)
- Travel Affiliates (Gulfport, Miss.)
- Travel Planners International (Maitland, Fla.)
- Universal Travel (St John’s, Newfoundland)
In addition to a gala awards reception, on-site meetings with Carnival’s leadership team and hotel accommodations in Miami, Excellence Awards recipients received a balcony stateroom for two on a seven-day Caribbean cruise.