Carnival Cruise Line’s Mardi Gras – already creating buzz among cruise fans – is now open for sale of its inaugural schedule for 2020.
Mardi Gras will offer a diverse schedule with six- to 15-day sailings visiting top destinations throughout Europe and the Caribbean beginning in summer 2020.
Guests can choose from more than 20 different stateroom categories and multiple levels of spacious and luxurious suites, more than on any other Carnival ship. A range of stateroom options provides guests the opportunity to further personalize their vacation experiences and includes special staterooms and suites such as Family Harbor, Havana Cabana and Cloud 9 Spa accommodations, as well as a wide selection of suites, balcony, oceanview and interior staterooms.
“For Mardi Gras, we’ve developed some truly exciting and diverse itineraries that will provide our guests with opportunities to experience and explore top destinations in Europe and the Caribbean,” said Christine Duffy, president of Carnival Cruise Line. “These itineraries will serve as the perfect complement to the unique shipboard experience that Mardi Gras will offer. We’ve begun releasing some of the new stateroom designs to our guests and travel agency partners as part of today’s announcement and plan to share additional details over the coming weeks.”
Exciting Inaugural Season
Mardi Gras will offer an exciting inaugural schedule providing guests with myriad opportunities to experience and explore stunning and historic destinations. The schedule includes:
- A nine-day maiden voyage from Copenhagen to Southampton Aug. 31 – Sept. 9, 2020 calling at Kiel (Hamburg), Germany; Gothenburg, Sweden; Oslo, Norway; Rotterdam, The Netherlands; Zeebrugge (Brussels), Belgium; and Le Havre (Paris), France.
- A 14-day trans-Atlantic crossing from Southampton to New York Sept. 9-23, 2020, with stops at Las Palmas and Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain; and Funchal (Madeira) and Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal.
- A six-day cruise round-trip from New York to Portland, Maine and Saint John, New Brunswick Sept. 24-30.
- A 15-day Carnival Journeys voyage departing New York Sept. 30, 2020 and arriving in Port Canaveral, Fla., on Oct. 15, 2020, calling at Amber Cove, San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk, positioning the vessel for year-round voyages to the Caribbean.
Year-Round Caribbean Departures from Port Canaveral
Following a special eight-day Caribbean cruise from Port Canaveral on Oct. 16, 2020, Mardi Gras will kick off its seven-day program from the Space Coast Oct. 24, 2020, offering two different three-port, seven-day itineraries, alternating weekly to the eastern and western Caribbean featuring some of the region’s most beautiful and popular ports.
- Eastern Caribbean cruises will visit San Juan, Amber Cove and Grand Turk.
- Western Caribbean sailings will stop in Cozumel, Costa Maya and Mahogany Bay (Isla Roatan).
Additional Information and Reservations
Additional details on the six themed zones that will provide Mardi Gras guests with scores of ways to Choose Fun and have a great Carnival cruise vacation are scheduled to be announced over the coming weeks.
To learn more about Carnival Cruise Line, visit Carnival.com. For reservations, contact any travel agent or call 1-800-CARNIVAL. Carnival can also be found on: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.